welcome note ♥


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

18 June, 2010

=] ♥ you

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
sorrie readers >o<
for not updating forr..
forrrrr...emmmm...
forrrrr....
*1....2....3...*
owhhh !
4 dayyss ^^
D: old dy la me =o=
cant rmb thinqs liaoo
memanqq lou ah ma le xD
sooo.. N O T H I N G special
just chat wif ben ben yii and sot LEO and tall guyyy
anddd....emmm...
emmm...OH YEA !
lou ffg POPO and lou UNCLE
(stil got who i didnt mention til?tell me yea )
todayyyy n yesterdayyyy
just kip on do projectt D:
ishhhh !
that P R O J E C T cant finish larhh
must be PREPARE to die dyy x3
here's some picturee
seeeee *open eye big big like thiss ----> O.O*
see how many tab have i on
L O L

and oh yeahh !
to ALL ex 6 hopiannss [2008]
pls reply me A S A P [:

kayyy `
i'm goin to rest now :D
arrrrrrrrr  `
hope myy project can be donee fastt
ehehehe ! =]
G A M B A T E H puii keii [=

that's all :D
anyythiingg jux tell me at my cbox !
C I A O S =)


p/s ii saw carmen jie♥ and a form 1 gurll(surian) at leisure tat sunnn ! =]
H O P E Y O U E N J O Y R E A D I N G `


2 m o r e dayss of H O L I D A E!!! D:



keii is preparing to DIE tomorrow >:D
ngekk ngekkk ngekk

No comments:

Post a Comment